Jack Smith first joined the Stifel U.S. Alpine Ski Team for the 2019-20 season. He has since shown that he is an up-and-coming skier on the speed circuit. In the 2022-23 season Smith notched his ticket to the World Cup finishing second in the NorAm overall super-G standings. Be on the lookout for this name in the coming season as he makes his World Cup debut!
When he's not skiing, he's waterskiing, wakesurfing/foiling, camping, and mountain biking.
"My favorite memory as a competitor is the fact that growing up, I almost missed starts because I was out skiing."
7 Things You Didn't Know About Jack Smith
- 1. Jack's two favorite TV shows are Yellowstone and Mr.Pickles.
- 2. When he's not skiing, he's waterskiing, wake surfing/foiling, mountain biking, dirt biking, and being a redneck."
- 3. When he grows up, Jack would like to "reverse global warming and artificially trigger a micro-Ice Age into our atmosphere."
- 4. Jack is working on his private pilot certification in the off-season.
- 5. According to US Ski Team PT Caitlin Dios, "Jack is the epitome of peak human performance."
- 6. Jacks future ambitions include informing the public about the real truth behind Antarctica, it's pyramids, the flat earth, and to raise a loving family.
- 7. If Jack could choose anyone to play him in a biographical film, he would choose Michelle Obama, as one does.