"My favorite memory would be competing in Italy for Jr. Worlds with my freestyle family, and actual family "
5 Things You Didn't Know About Dani Loeb
- 1. Dani was a gymnast in Coppell, Texas before getting in aerial skiing through a friend. She went to a talent ID camp, made the program, and fell in love with the sport.
- 2. Dani loves to paint, go camping with friends and spend as much time outside as possible
- 3. Dani is involved with the nonprofit Start With One, which among many things, provides clean water to communities in need.
- 4. She is an ambassador for a movement called Plastic Free Fridays.
- 5. You can follow her potbelly pig, Wiggly, on Instagram @wigglythepig.
Dani's Favorite Gear!
Check out Dani's top picks from the U.S. Ski & Snowboard Gear Collection!