"I worked really hard to be here and I’m just extremely happy to be part of the event [Olympics]."
6 Things You Didn't Know About Alex Ferreira
- 1. He started skiing when he was three years old in Aspen, Colorado.
- 2. In 2018, he won an Olympic silver medal, silver X Games medal, and finished second three World Cup events.
- 3. He won the overall World Cup title for the 2017-2018 season.
- 4. He is a major supporter and speaker for the Shred Hate initiative, which strives to end bullying in schools.
- 5. He has shared the podium with teammates multiple times, his most recent time being the final Superpipe competition for the 2018 Dew Tour with Aaron Blunck and David Wise taking second and third respectively.
- 6. If you'd like to learn more about Alex, he created his own website: https://alexferreiraski.com/
Hanna Faulhaber Starts the New Year Right | Calgary Halfpipe #2 2022
Alex Ferreira's Podium Run | Freeski Halfpipe | Calgary 2021
Alex Ferreira Takes GOLD at Toyota US Copper Grand Prix
Alex Ferreira Takes 2nd - 2018 Toyota U.S. Grand Prix - Mammoth - Ski Halfpipe Olympic Qualifier
Alex Ferreira Takes Second - 2018 Toyota U.S. Grand Prix - Snowmass - Freeski Halfpipe
Alex Ferreira Toyota Team Profile - 2018 Snowmass Grand Prix
Alex's Favorite Gear!
Rep Alex's style with this U.S. Ski & Snowboard gear