Does Your Athlete Have The Right Membership?
It’s important your athlete has the correct membership for his/her sport. Please review the options below to determine which membership is best for your child.
Option 1 – U.S. Ski & Snowboard Competitor Membership
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard Competitor membership includes participation in U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned events and scoring to the national points list for scored events. You may upgrade your child to a competitor membership for his/her age class by calling Member Services on 435.647.2666. The $30 paid for the general membership and any applicable division dues will be applied to the upgrade. Additional division dues may apply.
Please click the links below to see the competitor membership available in your sport.
Option 2 – U.S. Ski & Snowboard General Membership
The U.S. Ski & Snowboard general membership is a great option for your athlete (restricted to those age 17 and under) to train with his/her club throughout the season. However, the general membership does not allow for competition in U.S. Ski & Snowboard sanctioned events.
Option 3 – U.S. Ski & Snowboard Short-Term Membership
U.S. Ski & Snowboard short-term memberships are designed for those 17 and under who wish to participate in a single event. Short-term memberships are available for all sports.
Short-Term Membership Guidelines:
- Short-term memberships are $30 per day and may be purchased for up to five consecutive days
- Limit of two short-term membership purchases permitted per person per season
- Additional participation will require an upgrade to regular membership
- The amount previously paid for the short-term memberships will be applied towards the upgrade during the same season
- Additional Short-Term memberships must be purchased directly through Member Services
- Please purchase your additional short-term membership up to 24 hours prior to the event
If you are still unsure of which membership to purchase please contact your child’s coach or club for directions. Or contact Member Services: